Skip to content
- Collins, T. (2010) 3 Rivers 2nd Nature 2000-2005, Water, Land & Dialogue. In special issue on ‘Landscape, Cultural Spaces and Ecology‘, Edited by Carney, L.S. and Pageot, E., Revue d’art Canadienne / Canadian Art Review, Vol 35 Issue 3. Canada Universities Art Association of Canada.
- Collins, T. (2007) Catalytic Aesthetics. In the publication from the conference, Artful Ecologies, Falmouth: University College Falmouth.
SEE P. 71
- Collins, T., Kline, J., Vallianos, K., Fox, C. (2005) Ecology and Recovery: Allegheny County. Pittsburgh PA: STUDIO for Creative Inquiry, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Collins, T., Goto, R., (2004) “An Ecological Context” in “New Practices/New Pedagogies: Emerging Contexts, Practices and Pedagogies in Europe and North America ” Editor, Malcolm Miles. Swets and Zeitlinger, Lisse , Netherlands
- Collins, T., (2003) “Art Nature and Aesthetics in the Post Industrial Public Realm” in “Healing Nature, Repairing Relationships: Restoring Ecological Spaces and Consciousness,” Editor Robert France, MIT Press, Boston MA .
- Collins, T ., (2004) “Aesthetic Diversity” in Strelow, H.David, V., (Eds.) “Herman Prigann – Ecological Aesthetics: Theoretical Practice of Artistic Environmental Design,” Berlin, Germany: Berkhauser Verlag, AG.
SEE TOC P. 170
- Collins, T., (2003) “Lyrical Expression, Critical Engagement, Transformative Action: An Introduction to Art and the Environment” Ed., Burnham L., Community Arts Network: Reading Room, (read it here) (Translated into German, Hagia Chora Magazine, Dietzenbach, Germany. #17, 1/2004)
- Collins, T., Goto, R., (2003) “Art, Landscape, Ecology and Change” Hall, T., and Miles, M., (eds) “Urban Futures, Routledge, London.
- Collins, T., (2003) “Postindustrielle Landschaft-Nine Mile Run: Interventions in the Rust Belt: The Art and Ecology of Post-Industrial Public Space” Genske, G.D., Hauser, S., (eds.) “Die Brache als Chance:Eing Transdisziplinarer Dialog Uber Verbrauchte Flachen,” Springer-Verlag , Berlin , Germany .
- Goto, R., Collins, T., (2004-forthcoming) “Mapping Social and Ecological Practices” in “New Practices/New Pedagogies: Emerging Contexts, Practices and Pedagogies in Europe and North America ” Editor, Malcolm Miles. Swets and Zeitlinger, Lisse , Netherlands.
- Collins, T., (2002) “Conversations in the Rust Belt,” in Herzogenrath, B., (ed.). “From Virgin Land to Disney World: Nature and Its Discontents in the America of Yesterday and Today.” Amsterdam and Atlanta : Editions Rodopi.
- Pinkham, R., Collins, T., (2002) “Post-Industrial Watersheds: Retrofits and restorative redevelopment ( Pittsburgh Pennsylvania ),” France , R.L., (ed.) “Handbook of Water Sensitive Planning and Design,” Lewis Publishers, London , New York , Washington D.C.
- Collins, T., (2001) “The Rust-Belt Dialogues: An Artists Concept Model for Public Dialogue about Urban Stream Restoration ( Pennsylvania )” in, “Ecological Restoration,” Volume 19, Number 3, 2001.
- Collins, T., (2001) “3 Rivers – 2nd Nature the River Dialogues” in “Localities and Regeneration and Diverse(c)ities,” eds., Bennet S., Butler , J., University of Plymouth , Exeter , Intell Publishing.
- Collins, T., Goto, R., Barnes, R., and Yuen, S. (1993) Aqua Pura (V. Trostle, V. and J. Redensek ed.). San Francisco California: San Francisco Art Commission and the San Francisco Department of Water. Download the pdf of Aqua Pura.